MADE FROM 5MM THICK, MILD STEEL
255mm GROUND CLEARANCE. (Stability is not affected even though this is higher off the ground than our standard fire pits.)
- 2x Side Panels
Weight: 17.5 kg
DO NOT USE DURING TOTAL FIRE BAN IN YOUR STATE.
- These fire pits are made from raw finish, mild steel so they will rust if left out in the elements or if water/moisture is not dried from the surface. We recommend you coat these with cooking oil every few uses to keep them in the best condition.
- The steel parts may have sharp edges, please take care when handling the plates, we recommend that you wear protective gloves when assembling and taking apart your fire pit.
- These fire pits will be heavy (as they are made from heavy duty 5mm plate - please check the weight in the description) so please take care when lifting.
- The fire pit parts are processed through several machines so they may have some scratching/marks. The Bluescope sheets that we cut the fire pits from can have printing and markings on them from the manufacturing process. See the below for some examples.
- If you purchase a stainless steel hotplate, we advise that you only use it once the fire has burnt down to coals, as excessive heat can damage the grill. In comparison to 304/316 stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel contains a slightly lower percentage of chromium and nickel, making it a little less corrosion resistant than the more expensive 304 or 316 grade S/S, but heat and oil from cooking on these plates helps to create a protective layer against corrosion. Also, it helps if the plate is dry before you store it away.
- These may possibly warp from heat when in use or over time, so we recommend that you flip the sides over each time you use the fire pit, to straighten out any bowing or warping.
- Ensure all children and pets are supervised at all times while fire pit is in use.
- Keep in mind that individual fire pits and bundles will fit inside our canvas bag, however the spit upgrade kit (the rotisserie box) can be too large and it may not close properly. Once multiple accessories are added, we cannot guarantee it all will fit inside the bag.