Made From 3mm Thick, Laser Cut Mild Steel
Weighs ONLY 6kg!
Great for Camping, 4WD, Caravan and Backyard Use
100% Australian Made & Owned
- 2x Side Panels
An ash tray can be purchased here: https://ezyq.com.au/collections/accessories/products/galvanised-ash-tray-40cm-long
Weight: 6 kg
- These will warp from heat when in use, but usually flatten back out once cooled. We recommend that you flip the sides over each time you use the fire pit, to straighten out any bowing or warping.
- Please do not overload the 3mm thick fire pits, they are made for camp fires. Do not burn large, heavy logs as the weight of these combined with high heat will damage the fire pit.
- If you are concerned about the steel warping from heat in the long term, we would suggest you choose one of our 5mm heavy duty fire pits.
- These fire pits are made from raw finish, mild steel so they will rust if left out in the elements or if water/moisture is not dried from the surface. We recommend you coat these with cooking oil every few uses to keep them in the best condition.
- The fire pit parts are manufactured using heavy machinery so they may have some scratching, marks or printing from the manufacturing process - see photos below.
- Ensure children and pets are supervised at all times while fire pit is in use.
- These fire pits may possibly have sharp edges, so please take care when handling, we recommend you use gloves if this is a concern.