THESE FIRE PITS ARE DISCOUNTED/DOWNGRADE AS THEY HAVE SOME MAJOR RUSTING, MARKINGS AND/OR DEEP SCRATCHING. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE USABILITY OF THE FIRE PIT, IT IS ONLY VISUALLY FLAWED. PLEASE SEE THE PRODUCT PHOTOS FOR SOME EXAMPLES. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THIS DISCOUNTED STOCK. LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE.
Ideal for Camping, 4WD and Backyard Use
Made from 3mm thick laser cut mild steel
- Easy assembly, simply slots together in under a minute.
- Natural steel finish
- Light weight: only 10.5 kg!
- Easy to store, transport & carry
- Can be assembled 2 ways; either to be used as a fire pit, or it can be placed over the top of a fire that has already been lit on the ground.
- Can be used as a fire pit / camping stove
- Includes pan supports so you can place a pots, camp ovens or a billy over the fire
Steel Thickness: 3mm
2x End Panels
2x Side Panels
2x Pan Supports
1 x Woven Polypropylene Bag
View our instructions here
Note: These are made from raw finish steel, so they will rust if left in a damp environment, or if water is not dried from the surface after cleaning. We recommend you coat these with cooking oil to keep them in the best condition.