Flat Pack Fire Pit With Stainless Steel Grill & Ash Tray (50cm Long)
Ideal for Camping, 4WD and Backyard Use
Fire Pit is made from 3mm thick laser cut mild steel, grill is made from 3mm thick ferritic stainless steel.
- Easy assembly, simply slots together in under a minute.
- Includes a stainless steel grill, great for cooking & it is easy to clean!
- It is more narrow than the full stainless steel grill, making it easy to top up the fire while you cook.
- It has handles which make it easy to lift off the fire pit.
- Light weight: only 15 kg!
- Easy to store, transport & carry
- Can be assembled 2 ways; either to be used as a fire pit, or it can be placed over the top of a fire that has already been lit on the ground.
- Sides include a bend to double the strength
- Can be used as a fire pit / BBQ / grill / camping stove
- Includes pan supports
- Includes notches to hold skewers
- Ash tray included
Weight: 15 kg, Including Ash Tray
Steel Thickness: 3mm
Hotplate Cooking Area: 215mm W x 500mm L
2x Flat End Panels
2x Bent Side Panels
2x Pan Supports
1x Stainless Steel Grill Plate - see details below.
1 x Galvanised Ash Tray
1 x Woven Polypropylene Bag
The hot plate/grill on this fire pit is made from a special grade of stainless steel which is ideal for cooking on, as it distributes the heat more evenly throughout the plate, as opposed to standard grades of stainless such as 304 and 316. We use ferritic stainless steel (409 grade) which offers corrosion resistance, a non-porous cooking surface and good thermal conductivity. Putting it simply, this type of stainless steel is better for high temperatures so it will last you longer as it is less likely to distort or warp.
This type stainless steel will brown over time with use, and will become a darker golden colour than the silver stainless steel you might be used to. It is easy to clean and maintain.
Note: These are made from raw finish steel, so they will rust if left in a damp environment, or if water is not dried from the surface after cleaning. We recommend you coat these with cooking oil to keep them in the best condition.
Item may slightly differ from images, as we make small improvements from time to time.