Great for Camping, Caravanning, 4WD and Backyard Use
100% Australian Made & OwnedFeatures:
- Easy assembly, simply slots together with only 4 components
- Includes an ash tray for easy clean up
- Very light weight; only 8kg!
- Easy to store, transport and carry
- No tools, bolts or brackets required
- Raw steel finish
- Assembles in just seconds!
- 2x End Panels
- 2x Side Panels
- 1x Ash Tray
Download our instructions for this fire pit here
Fire Pit Dimensions:
Weight: 8 kg
Steel thickness: 3mm
Flat Packed Dimensions: 420 x 450 x 30mm
- These will warp from heat when in use, but usually flatten back out once cooled. We recommend that you flip the sides over each time you use the fire pit, to straighten out any bowing or warping.
- Please do not overload the 3mm thick fire pits, they are made for camp fires. Do not burn large, heavy logs as the weight of these combined with high heat will damage the fire pit.
- If you are concerned about the steel warping from heat in the long term, we would suggest you choose one of our 5mm heavy duty fire pits.
- These fire pits are made from raw finish, mild steel so they will rust if left out in the elements or if water/moisture is not dried from the surface. We recommend you coat these with cooking oil every few uses to keep them in the best condition.
- The fire pit parts are manufactured using heavy machinery so they may have some scratching, marks or printing from the manufacturing process - see photos below.
- Ensure children and pets are supervised at all times while fire pit is in use.
- These fire pits may possibly have sharp edges, so please take care when handling, we recommend you use gloves if this is a concern.