Great for Camping, Caravanning, 4WD and Backyard Use
100% Australian Made & OwnedFeatures:
- Easy assembly, simply slots together with only 4 components
- Includes an ash tray for easy clean up
- Very light weight; only 8kg!
- Easy to store, transport and carry
- No tools, bolts or brackets required
- Raw steel finish
- Assembles in just seconds!
-2x End Panels
- 2x Side Panels
- 1x Ash Tray
- 1x Woven Polypropylene Bag
Download our instructions for this fire pit here
Fire Pit Dimensions:
Weight: 8 kg
Steel thickness: 3mm
Flat Packed Dimensions: 420 x 450 x 30mm
Please note: These are made from raw finish steel, so they will rust if left in a damp environment, or if water is not dried from the surface after cleaning. We recommend you coat these with cooking oil to keep them in the best condition.
Also, please be aware that these will warp under extreme heat conditions, but usually return to their original state once cooled. If this is a concern, we recommend you choose one of our heavy duty 5mm fire pits.
Please note: these are processed through several machines so they may have some scratching/marks. The Bluescope sheets that we cut the fire pits from can have printing and markings on them from the manufacturing process. See below for some examples.