THESE FIRE PITS ARE DISCOUNTED/DOWNGRADE/SECONDS AS THEY HAVE RUSTING, CUTTING DEFECTS, MARKINGS AND/OR DEEP SCRATCHING. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE USABILITY OF THE FIRE PIT, IT IS ONLY VISUALLY FLAWED. PLEASE SEE THE PRODUCT PHOTOS FOR SOME EXAMPLES. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THIS DISCOUNTED STOCK. LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE.
Ideal for Camping, 4WD and Backyard Use
Made from 3mm thick laser cut mild steel
- Easy assembly, simply slots together in under a minute.
- Natural steel finish
- Light weight: only 11.5 kg!
- Easy to store, transport & carry
- Can be assembled 2 ways; either to be used as a fire pit, or it can be placed over the top of a fire that has already been lit on the ground.
- Can be used as a fire pit / camping stove
- Includes pan supports
- Ash tray included
Weight: 11.5 kg, Including Ash Tray
Steel Thickness: 3mm
Flat Packed: 550mm x 450mm x 30mm
2x End Panels
2x Side Panels
2x Pan Supports
1 x Galvanised Ash Tray
View our instructions here
- These will warp from heat when in use, but usually flatten back out once cooled. We recommend that you flip the sides over each time you use the fire pit, to straighten out any bowing or warping.
- Please do not overload the 3mm thick fire pits, they are made for camp fires. Do not burn large, heavy logs as the weight of these combined with high heat will damage the fire pit.
- If you are concerned about the steel warping from heat in the long term, we would suggest you choose one of our 5mm heavy duty fire pits.
- These fire pits are made from raw finish, mild steel so they will rust if left out in the elements or if water/moisture is not dried from the surface. We recommend you coat these with cooking oil every few uses to keep them in the best condition.
- The fire pit parts are manufactured using heavy machinery so they may have some scratching, marks or printing from the manufacturing process - see photos below.
- Ensure children and pets are supervised at all times while fire pit is in use.
- These fire pits can be heavy (please check the weight in the description) and may possibly have sharp edges, so please take care when handling, we recommend you use gloves if this is a concern.