Ideal for Camping, 4WD and Backyard Use
Made from 3mm thick laser cut mild steel
- Easy assembly, simply slots together in under a minute.
- Natural steel finish
- Light weight: only 11.5 kg!
- Easy to store, transport & carry
- Can be assembled 2 ways; either to be used as a fire pit, or it can be placed over the top of a fire that has already been lit on the ground.
- Can be used as a fire pit / camping stove
- Includes pan supports
- Ash tray included
Weight: 11.5 kg, Including Ash Tray
Steel Thickness: 3mm
2x End Panels
2x Side Panels
2x Pan Supports
1 x Galvanised Ash Tray
View our instructions here
Note: These are made from raw finish steel, so they will rust if left in a damp environment, or if water is not dried from the surface after cleaning. We recommend you coat these with cooking oil to keep them in the best condition.
Item may slightly differ from images, as we make small improvements from time to time.
Please Note: These are processed through several machines so they may have some scratching/marks. The Bluescope sheets that we cut the fire pits from can have printing and markings on them from the manufacturing process. See the below for some examples.