Great for Camping, 4WD and Backyard Use
Made From 3mm Thick Laser Cut Mild Steel
100% Australian Made & Owned, Tried & Tested
- Easy Assembly, Simply Slots Together
- Light Weight; Easy To Store, Transport & Carry
- End Panels Are Designed To Hold A Gasmate Rotisserie Unit - No Extra Brackets or screws required
- Can Be Assembled 2 Ways; Either To Be Used As A Fire Pit, Or It Can Be Placed Over The Top Of A Fire That Has Already Been Lit On The Ground.
- Can Be Used As a Spit / Fire Pit / BBQ Or Camping Stove
- Includes Pan Supports
- Battery Operated Spit, No Power Outlet Required - Perfect For Camping & Outdoor Use
- 2x End Panels
- 2x Side Panels
- 2x Pan Supports
- 1x Grill Plate
- 1x Galvanised Ash Tray
- Gasmate Battery Operated Rotisserie (Batteries Not Included)
- Includes two 4 prong forks
- Battery operated (2 x 'D' size batteries)
- Rated at 8kg (will take up to 8kg of meat)
Weight: 17kg, Including Rotisserie Unit
Note: These are made from raw finish steel, so they will rust if left in a damp environment, or if water is not dried from the surface after cleaning. We recommend you coat these with cooking oil to keep them in the best condition.
Please Note: These are processed through several machines so they may have some scratching/marks. The Bluescope sheets that we cut the fire pits from can have printing and markings on them from the manufacturing process. See the below for some examples.
Item may slightly differ from images, as we make small improvements from time to time.