MADE FROM 5MM THICK, FERRITIC STAINLESS STEEL
THESE FIRE PITS ARE DISCOUNTED/DOWNGRADE/SECONDS AS THEY HAVE A LOT OF SURFACE MARKINGS, IMPERFECTIONS AND/OR DEEP SCRATCHING. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE USABILITY OF THE FIRE PIT, IT IS ONLY VISUALLY FLAWED. PLEASE SEE THE PRODUCT PHOTOS FOR SOME EXAMPLES. LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE.
WE DO NOT DO CUSTOMISED ENDS IN DOWNGRADE/DISCOUNTED STOCK.
- Easy Assembly, Simply Slots Together With Only 4 Components
- Easy To Store, Transport & Carry
- No Bolts, Brackets or Tools Required
- Assembles In Under A Minute!
- 2x End Panels
- 2x Side Panels
Download our instructions for this fire pit here
Weight: 18 kg
Steel thickness: 5mm
What is Ferritic Stainless Steel?
For our fire pits and hot plates, we use a specially formulated grade of stainless steel which is known as ferritic stainless steel. After much research and testing, we have chosen to manufacture a range of products from this type of steel as it is magnetic, and has a higher carbon content than the more common 304/316 stainless steels. This means it has good thermal conductivity so it distributes heat more evenly throughout the steel and allows it to handle high heat with less distortion, making it great for fire pits and hot plates.
- Stainless steel has sharp edges, please take care when handling the plate, we recommend that you wear protective gloves when assembling and taking apart your fire pit.
- As with any type of stainless steel, the fire pit parts will scratch and mark easily.
- The steel parts may have some marks/texture or scratches from the manufacturing process, as can be seen in product photos. These marks and surface imperfections do not affect the usability of the fire pits or grill plates. Your fire pit will accumulate more scratches and imperfections from general use.
- Stainless steel will discolour from heat and weathering. Most corrosive environments will cause the ferritic S/S to form a light surface patina, which unlike rust does not affect its lifetime performance. In fact, the patina actually creates another protective layer on the steel, stopping further corrosion forming.
- We do recommend that you oil the fire pit parts from time to time to create an even stronger barrier against corrosion/patina formation.
- These may possibly warp from heat when in use or over time, so we recommend that you flip the sides over each time you use the fire pit, to straighten out any bowing or warping.
- Ensure all children and pets are supervised at all times while fire pit is in use.
- Individual fire pits and bundles will fit inside our canvas bag, however the spit upgrade kit (the rotisserie box) can be too large and it may not close properly. Once multiple accessories are added, we cannot guarantee it all will fit inside the bag.